Tumblr > Xanga&BlogSpot
Look, another blog place. hahaah, well I’m going to start, why? Because I am jumping ON TO the bandwagon. It’s summer and its not always fun updating it within 140 characters to try removing the details and getting everything to fit, so maybe a blog is for i guess what’s best.
Its 10 in the morning, so i won’t really talk about my day so far. If i did it would be like, I woke up, Went on Myspace, tried getting Free Del Mar Tickets, asked my cousin to go via txt, then went pee and brushed my teeth. Exciting right? Well Call me lame, or say i don’t have a life, BUT, if you refer to my xanga, i had a calender where i wrote EVERYTHING i did, and yes ‘twas all 365 days. So I’m going to share that because… WHERE ELSE?
- June 12-Mark’s Grad Kickback. Lollicup & play pool. Jack-in-the-Box. Sean’s house to play more Pool
- June 13-Body Rock 2009
- June 14-Yogurt Time and Home depot (Prep for 90’sTime)
- June 15-Yogurt Time, Lollicup, Plaza Bonita, then Acro class
- June 16-Natural VibeS Practice, Plaza Bonita, home then Hooters
- June 17-BVHS, get picked up, Then Mystic Studio from 10AM to 7PM then watch Taking of Pelham 123
- June 18-Off Cirduit Dance Workshops, nap, then Riot 7403 Practice
- June 19-HomeDepot, Christians house, HomeDepot again, JackInTheBox, Impulse acoustic night, Plaza Bonita, then Tapioca Express.
- June 20-Community service at Bonita Vista, Mystic Dance Concert, Blockbuster, Richelle’s house, then home.
- June 21-OFFICAL moving day :[ then Ralphs with Madre.
- June 22-Take bus to Grantville, Trolley to Mission for PandaEx. and Active then commute to Mystic for acro class.
- June 23-Plaza Bonita, then watch The Hangover.
- June 24-Commute to Lollicup,then Katon’s House, Jon Jon’s House, Gym, Lutong Bahay, then Lollicup for pool.
- June 25-San Diego County Fair (Hip Hop comp)
- June 26-Its 90’s Time
- June 27-Arnold’s House
- June 28-Kickback at my house, then McDonalds.
This just in… My cousin doesn’t wanna go to the fair -_- So I do not know what I’m doing today. I have an acro class today, BUT i don’t have a ride home.
Being the new kid on the block, i forgot to talk about that… Well basically, i am new to the block… I don’t know anyone here, all i know is that my friends girlfriend is right there, and over there is a drug dealer haha. Like, not having any friends where you can just be like ‘oh wanna kick it?’ is weird. I commute to everywhere i go -__- So starting in July, I’m gonna buy a bus pass. && i don’t know about school. I already know a grip of people at Morse, so hopefully no middle school beef comes back haha.
I don’t know what im doing today so hoefully something pulls through because as you can see, I HATE STAYING HOME ALL DAY.